TWI Job Relations 4-Part Series / Part Three
Thursday, February 8, 2024 (8:30 AM - 11:30 AM) (PST)
Job Relations (JR) teaches the essentials of leadership and positive employee interactions. Developing and maintaining constructive relationships prevents problems from arising that hinder better performance and improvement. JR lays the groundwork for building another layer of stability into your processes, supported by an atmosphere richer in team spirit and collaboration.
- Job Relations emphasizes "Respect for People". It trains and coaches supervisors on how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and it aids in developing a logical, common-sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view. The program's core elements are proven to inspire consensus building and individual problem-solving.
- Job Relations training teaches supervisors how to handle problems, how to prevent them from occurring, and, most importantly, it aids in developing a logical, common-sense approach to handling issues with a people-centric view.
- The core elements of the program are extremely conducive to teaching the basics of consensus building and individual problem solving.
- Job Relations teaches the foundations of positive employee relations. Developing and maintaining these good relationships prevents problems from arising and is paramount to earn loyalty and cooperation from others.
- When problems do arise, Job Relations teaches a proven method of getting the facts, weighing options, deciding, taking action, and checking results.
- Benefits experienced from practicing Job Relations include increased productivity, improved attendance, better morale, and higher employee retention rates.
Website Link: TWI Job Relations | The Training Place (coursestorm.com) Contact Information: The Training Place-Butte College @ 530-893-9015